Sunday 3 April 2011

Simulating a fight against an invisible foe

 Randy in Simulating A Fight Against An Invisible Foe 

(warning: adult content)

Superbound Fetish Emporium caters to wide range of special interest videos. Among them there are a few toygun vids. This was my first purchase from them.


The Girls & Attire:
My viewpoint & disclaimer: generally, I prefer sporty clothes (eg, tops, tight shorts, etc.) to everyday clothes or business wear; I also appreciate uniform-like attire, which can be as elaborate as sci-fi or army uniforms, to something as simples as black-bikini vs white bikini.

The video features blond Randy. She fits clearly the adult-actress, "bombshell"stereotype. She is topless in a number of scenes.I feel that she tried to be professional about this video, but I doubt she had much fun shooting it.

She wears several different bikinis:






The Numbers:
 This video lasts 11m42s, containing 9 scenes. It costs 9,99 USD.

The Action:
My viewpoint & disclaimer: to keep the description from being repetitive, I’ll define beforehand the most common type of acting you find in these genre videos:
Going through the motions – almost no speech or acting, the girls just lie down when they’re shot, usually swaying or writhing for a bit; this can be by design, not necessarily poor acting. I guess it can be preferred by those who tend to find these videos immature.
Over-the-top, in-character– MY FAVORITE: the girls really act out their parts, pretending to dodge, shoot back, with lines like “I’ll get you yet!”, “You’re mine!” or “Argh! U got me!”
Goofy – the girls have a more child’s-play stance, they laugh or giggle, with speech along the lines of “I shot you, cheater!”, “No, you missed!”,etc.


This is more a "going through the motions" type of acting. The actress does the writhing part well, but the shootouts aren't very inspired,  which might have also have something to do with the fact that she didn't have anyone to respond to, I mean, she was simulating.

If you like scenes where the girls squirms around after being shot, this is right up your alley. For example, the first scene lasts about 2min, but she is shot at around 30s, and then spends the rest of the time rolling around (admittedly she looks good doing it).

The scenes are very similar. Basically she fires a couple of shots at the camera, then gets shot herself. There are a couple of "stabbing" scenes. Here are some highlights:
"Dying" on couch

Knife against sword (scabbard?)

The tongue is a nice touch.



The Production:
My viewpoint & disclaimer: I’m no expert on digital video, all I can do is tell apart poor picture quality  from HD.

HD picture quality. The props aren't very remarkable (like seen above, a scabbard was using instead of proper sword).

The Verdict:

Might be worth it, if you like to see a hot blond writhing and squirming; but those are by far the strongpoints of this video, so if you want something more, it's better to keep looking. Still, it was interesting enough to keep me interested in their videos (being cheap helps), and I'm planning to get their latest offering, starring Randy again, and Cali Logan.


Yet another disclaimer: this is just my own, biased opinion; picture or videos may not reflect image quality; all rights belong to the above identified producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment